How can I set-up and run a match?
The system operator selects the game mode with some clicks according to the request of the clients, the rest will proceed automatically:
- Equipment recognize players through membership cards and RFID card readers;
- The match is managed by the software from the beginning to the end according to the game mode;
- Your favorite music is played automatically and will be stopped at the end of the match;
- Each player sees his/her score, number of lives, available shots, and reloads, etc during the game in real time in LCD screen of the phaser;
- The system controls DMX special effects and can take photo of the player who conquers the base;
- The match result is shown on score board monitors (in waiting room) in real time;
- Monitors or televisions in waiting room show the arena and players currently in the game through CCTV and video surveillance system;
- At the end of the match the results will be printed automatically;
- The players’ portal will be updated without the intervention of staff;
- During the match, the operator can set-up the next match.